Jul 4, 2016 at 11:43 am #37250
These rules are disclosed to clarify the various responsibilities of all members here on Business Resilience Forum (BRF). They have been compiled and are revised regularly by the BRF Team and should be adhered to by everyone.
Jul 5, 2016 at 9:22 am #37255
- Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting. Users consistently posting to the wrong forum may be given a warning (see policing below).
- Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning.
- Members are asked to not act as “back seat moderators”. If members note an issue which contravenes something in this policy document they are welcome to bring it to the attention of a member of the Moderator Team. Please use the heading “post report” to report posts. Do not respond to such topics yourself. Members who constantly “act” as moderators may be warned.
- Members should remember this board is aimed at a general audience. Posting pornographic or generally offensive text, images, links, etc. will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning.
- Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.
- Members are asked only to post in English, as this is an English speaking community.
- Members should post in a way which is consistent with “normal writing”. That is users should not post excessive numbers of emoticons, large, small or coloured text, etc. Similarly users should not SHOUT or use excessive punctuation (e.g. ! and ?) in topic titles or posts. Users consistently abusing this will be warned.
- Members should use an appropriate, descriptive subject when posting a new topic.
- Spam is not tolerated here under any circumstance. This includes offering services (charged and free), products, solicitation etc. Recruiting members for your own projects is not permitted and is also considered spam. Users posting spam will be warned and their post removed.
- The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit, remove or put on moderation queue any post at any time. Please note that currently any very first post is automatically placed in the moderation queue and will be approved/disapproved according to the present Rules. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.
The topic ‘Forum Rules’ is closed to new replies.